- We aim to provide fun, schematic play and learning for our children so they can achieve their full potential.
- Encourage motivation
To ensure our children are happy, healthy, safe and included in their learning journey.
Little Wonders Nursery has a cultural ethos which aims to inspire children using stories from all backgrounds, encouraging good morals and etiquettes.
In order to meet our vision we aim to:
- To work in partnership with the parents and external agencies in sharing information and building on the contribution of families in supporting the promotion of their child’s learning journey.
- Encourage active learning through play by providing a broad relevant and continuous early years Scottish curriculum.
- To continuously reflect and review our service in meeting the needs of all the children and their families.
- To maintain an cultural ethos whilst recognising, promoting and celebrating the diversity of cultures.
- To ensure all children feel safe, valued, respected and included.